Wednesday 1 July 2015

Working With La Roche Posay for the Effaclar Duo [+] Campaign


Recently I had the absolute pleasure of collaborating with one of my all time favourite brands La Roche- Posay. I have in the past spoke a lot about this brand and have featured the brand itself in several videos and posts.

I was absolutely chuffed when I read an e-mail saying they wanted to use some of my video content  from my YouTube channel in order to help promote the Effaclar Duo [+].  Of course I jumped at the chance as the Duo [+] is one of my favourite products to help keep my skin clear and under control.

If you haven't before heard of Effaclar Duo [+] then this is a anti-blemish treatment product which is formulated to help unclog blocked pores and refines skin's texture.  Suitable for even the most sensitive skin (and I can vouch for that), this light weight and easily absorbed cream is designed to keep helping after blemishes have disappeared by controlling shine and getting rid of marks left behind by blemishes.  

As a sufferer of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome my battle with acne prone skin is a constant one and so it is important for me to find effective but gentle products which will help calm my skin down.  Since that first tube I have been a mega fan of La Roche Posay and have since bought lots more products not only from the Effaclar range but from LRP as a brand.

I have used this product for quite some time and I first picked this product up just over a year ago when I was really struggling to get my skin back under control.  This helps to calm down my angry and acne prone skin and gives a much better texture and appearance to my skin.  I use this daily and it works as a great base for underneath make-up. 



Have you used anything by La Roche Posay or got any thoughts on the Effaclar Duo [+]?  I would love to hear from you!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment