Wednesday 29 July 2015

Pink Vibes Only





Pink is not strictly a Spring/Summer make-up choice for me but I do tend to use pink more frequently throughout the sunshine months.  Today's post is my perfect choices for pink make-up.

I have two highlighters that I love using to give me a pink pearlescent glow throughout the summer months.

My favourite and definitely a go-to product for day and night is the Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in peach lights.  I have a full blog post dedicated to this product and if you would like to read more then click here.  Although the name suggests this would be a peach shade, on my skin tone this comes out as beautiful pink glow which pairs really beautifully with a pink blush.

Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Peach Lights

The next product I actually got in a Glossy Box which is the MeMeMe Cosmetics Skin Illuminator in Pearl Pink and I had never actually heard of this brand before but I really love this product.  This gives a really similar effect to the Make Up Revolution highlighter but instead is in a liquid form which is great if you feel like powders don't sit well on your skin.  I like to dot this on the tops of my cheekbones and then blend using Real Techniques Contour Brush.  This gives a beautiful 'beam' of highlight without being full of shimmer or glitter, just a really lovely pink sheen.

I couldn't do a pink themed post without including the gorgeous Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in Pink Gold (65).  This is a seriously creamy pigmented product which glides on the lid with just one swipe.  This product really lives up to its name and I am confident this could last 24 hours with no creasing or budging.  I have swatched it recently and to see what this looks like on the skin click here.

Last up is the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait which I actually have three tubes of!  I love this lipstick because it is so creamy and buttery and seriously hydrating on the lips.  I wouldn't say was a 'peach' it definitely comes out as a pink shade which has a really nice shimmer to it which is perfect for summer evenings.

What are you favourite pink products?

Emma xx

4 comments:

  1. I actually quite like pink for summer and think you've got some really nice products here. For my eyes UD Naked 3 has the perfect pink shades & for my lips I love bright pinks like Bourjois Velvet in Pink Pong. Love how blowy that highlighter is but in a nice way not in a chunky glitter way x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the UD Naked 3 too - it's got some beaut pink shades for summer. Thanks for sharing xx

      Delete
  2. I really need to get some use out of my Pink Gold colour tattoo, it looks gorgeous! I also love the Mememe highlighter :) lovely look xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Mememe highlighter, really beautiful glow.xx

      Delete