Saturday 24 May 2014

Life \\ June Beauty Products Wish List

Hi everyone,

I thought I would share with you guys some of the products that I want to buy throughout May and June


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim Infusion
I have been ummming and ahhhing about this for ages and I have decided I need it in my life.  I want to go to a Space NK to buy it as I am worried about buying this one online due to the fact that they are all individually produced and I don't want to end up with one that has too much highlight and not enough blush in.  I think I will try the Dim Infusion first as I prefer peachy coloured blushes and if I like that I may just try the Defused Heat.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
I have been using so many products lately that are targeted to reduce oils, unclog pores and reduce breakouts that my skin is feeling a little bit on the dry side, especially on the forehead and cheeks so I need a product which is going to give me a little extra hydration at the moment and although I don't currently own any Origins products I would really like to give this a go as I have read a lot of good reviews.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
After seeing Estée from Essiebutton talk about this in a few videos I am very curious about this product.  I really want to track down a Next which does a few colours as just looking at the website I am in love with the shades Ibiza, Antwerp, Amsterdam and Monte Carlo.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye
This is another brand which I haven't tried but I'm really excited about.  I have seen The Midnight Recovery Concentrate advertised a lot and although this is not for me at the moment (not really a huge fan of putting oils on my face) I hope the eye version will help banish some premature under the eye ageing I am experiencing. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I know there is a lot of hype around the Naked 3 but I think Naked 2 would be a better investment for me personally as I can myself wearing all the shades and I don't know if I could say the same about the 3.  I do not own any Naked palettes and depending on whether I liked the formula I could be tempted to purchase the Naked 3 also.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Whenever I am next Oxford Street bound I will be sure to get matched for this foundation as I have seen and read so many good things about it.  I don't think I have seen one person say a bad word about this product.

Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer Three Piece Camouflage Kit
This is a concealer that is supposed to do it all, spots and dark circles be gone.  I am looking forward to giving this one a go.

Maybelliene Brow Drama
I have been searching high and low for this in a dark brown and without much success so far, hopefully I can add this purchase to my make-up bag soon.

Revlon Powder Blush in Racy Rose
I am quite into a little peach flush at the moment with a slight shimmer and I saw this swatched recently on a blog and thought it was a really lovely colour so definitely going to be on the hunt for this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment