Tuesday 20 May 2014

Review : Lush Haul





Hello everyone,

After my recent video (link to video is here!) I thought I would update you on my thoughts of the Lush products mentioned.



The first product I would like to talk about is the Lush Fresh Farmacy Face & Body Cleanser which was suggested to me by the sales lady at Lush as I was explaining to her about the recent troubles with my skin.  She told me this would be a really gentle cleanser which would help heal and calm my stressed skin.  I have found it quite good, it always leaves my skin feeling very clean after use and I find the smell quite pleasant.  However, I didn't use it up before the use before date and therefore have taken to using it as a body cleanser to use it up.

I have never used anything similar to this product i.e. natural ingredients and my thought process behind buying this was "well it's natural so it can't hurt, right?".  But, after using this I am not sure if I would buy this product again, I have used better cleansers and I have realised I personally prefer cleansing products that are not made of natural ingredients but that is just my preference.

If you like Lush products and fancy giving this a go then link is here - usual price is around £5.00 but this dependant on how much you require.

Up next in the spotlight is the Full of Grace Serum which fortunately enough for me does not have an expiry date on it because I haven't really picked this up and given it a proper go yet.  I had about three nights in a row where I used this and results were okay, but my skin was in such disarray it wouldn't be fair to out and out write this one off just yet.  I will pick this up again at some point as this product is aimed at soothing sensitive skin but I am on a skin care detox currently so it may not be for some time yet.

Link if you are interested is here, usual price is £8.25.

Have you tried the Full of Grace Serum?  If you have, please feel free to comment below and let me know what you thought!



Now onto the Cosmetic Warrior face mask which again was not an intentional purchase but seemed like a good suggestion so I went with it.  It has all run out now as I was using this twice a week and I really enjoyed using this.  This helped me combats blemishes very slightly and although my terrible skin was down to medical reasons and it may not have been able to help me out as much as I was desperate seeking, I feel if I bought this product again I would see better results now that my skin has finally settled down.

I can see myself buying this again in the future and if you feel like this is a product which could help you banish break outs then link is here - usual price is £6.25.

Last but certainly by no means least is my favourite of the roundup - Grease Lightning.  At first when I saw this product being mentioned on blogs I thought this must be some kind of shampoo or hair related product but alas, it is a small miracle worker for those pesky spots!  This product I must say saw me through some tough times, and it didn't get rid of my acne but it certainly did it's best to calm down the redness of those angry looking spots I was suffering with.  I was applying this like 4 or 5 times a day at one point which probably was not healthy but, it is all natural right?  This contains tea tree, aloe vera and witch hazel which is hardly ground breaking but it is tried and tested and this product works a treat.  My favourite thing about this is the pump, my least favourite is the expiry date.

Have you tried the Grease Lightning spot treatment gel?  If so, I'd love to know your views in the comments.

If you are interested in the product, usual price is £6.25 and can be found here.

I hope you have enjoyed my latest post and if you want to see the video for this haul then link is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment