Thursday 31 July 2014

Review : Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 754 'Pandore'




Hey guys,

Today I'm going to be talking about the Dior Addict Fluid Stick in the shade 754 ' Pandore'.  

I should start off by says that I already love Dior make-up.  I think it is probably my favourite high end brand out there and I have owned several lip glosses, mascaras (don't bother they dry up and clump), foundations, eye liners, you name it, I've bought it.  I'm a sucker for Dior.

So when I happened across this little baby, I thought why not?



First off, let's talk about the packaging.  Owww-eee, I love the Addict packaging, so distinctive.  You can just see straight off from looking at this without the 'Dior' down the side that it's Dior, the lid gives it away.

I thought I would give the Fluid Stick a whirl because I've never actually tried one before and guess what, this girl likes to try new things.  I have owned a few of the Dior Addict glosses in the past but what sets this apart from the glosses is - my favourite thing - it's a hybrid between lipstick and gloss.  I have previously expressed my love for hybrids in the past, try my rave reviews of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip LacquerL'Oreal L'extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick or the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick and I just cannot believe that these types of products are only just coming about now.   However, as if I didn't have enough already, I've added another one into the mix.  

And I'm so pleased I did.

This is just as good, if not better, then the other hybrids I have tried.  And because the formula is a mix up between gloss and lipstick you ultimately get the best of both worlds.  The colour is so vibrant but unlike a lipstick it is not drying on the lips.  The product goes on with high shine but unlike a gloss, there's no fade.

All lips products should be made this way!



I love brights lips and I have been searching for a product in this shade for a very long time.  At last I have found it and it is the most amazing mix up of bright pink, coral and red and when you are wearing this it just says 'look at me' so beware if you don't like your lips bold and bright.  However, I am a big fan of this colour and I probably own way too many other variations already but hey, if it's not broke, don't fix it, right?

I recently wore this colour in two videos my Skin Secrets video which can be found here and my June favourites which can be found here if you want to see this baby in action.



I will definitely be getting myself some more shades from this range and I already have my eye on 'Wonderland'.

RRP is £26.00 and link can be found here.

Have you tried any of the Dior Addict Fluid Sticks yet?  If so let me know what you thought in the comments below or tweet me @Emsylous.





No comments:

Post a Comment