Monday 16 June 2014

Video || Haul || Boots #1


Hello everyone

Welcome back to yet another haul video, this time it features all the goodies that I have collectively bought from Boots recently.

I have bought lots of goodies which I want to share with you and I will let you know when full posts go up so you can get my reaction to the products mentioned.



What I am wearing:

T-Shirt - Dorothy Perkins - £10.00 - link here

Face: Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory,  L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara, Sleek Idivine Au Natural Palette, Collection Blush in Bashful, Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in Peach Club

Products Mentioned:

Collection Long Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Foundation in 02 Ivory - £5.99 - link here

Collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in Cotton Candy and Fairy Cake - £2.99 each  - link here

L'Oreal Infalliable 24HR Foundation in 200 Golden Sand - £9.99 - link here

Avène Skin Recovery Cream - £12.50link here

Avène Thermal Water Spray - £6.50 - link here

Bumble & Bumble - The Ultimate Blow Dry Travel Set -  £7.50 - link here

Benefit Happy Beauty Day Set - unfortunately I cannot find a link, I am really sorry.

VO5 Plump It Up Mousse - £3.89 - link here

VO5 Heat Protection Styling Spray - £3.69 - link here

L'Oréal Paris Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray - £3.79 - link here

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser -  £4.99 - link here
(You can usually find this cheaper in supermarkets though)

Hope you enjoyed my latest haul video :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment