Saturday 8 February 2014

Review : No 7 'Beautiful Skin' Purifying Mask

Good evening everyone,

Hopefully you are enjoying the wonderful British weather this weekend!  Is it sunny, is it raining?  It cannot make up its mind!

A couple of weeks ago I was having a bit of a skin crisis and could feel a few little spots cropping up, I headed straight to Boots and happened upon their No 7 Purifying Mask for Normal / Oily Skin.  So after trying this product a few times since buying I thought I would share my review with you.


This is not really your 'typical' mask whereby you apply and leave to dry, wash or peel off.  It has tiny little exfoliating beads and you apply to your skin and then gently rub and rub round your skin and then leave it 'set' for 2 minutes (or just until it dries).  So really you are getting an exfoliator and mask for the price of one (and let's face it, we all like to save a few pennies where possible).

To be honest, I have recently given up exfoliating on a regular basis as I was just finding that although it does help keep the breakouts at bay, it was also making the redness on my cheeks worse.  So I only really tend to use an exfoliator when I am really in need of a deeper clean.  But this product is so gentle, it does not make my redness any worse and I have incorporated this into my skin care routine once a week or when I feel it is necessary.



To use, I just apply a blob on the back of my hand after making my face damp, then just gently rub my cheeks in small circles and cover my cheeks, nose and chin.  Upon contact this product heats up and it feels super nice and warm. Once it has dried, then just wash off and pat dry.

This product leaves my skin really, really soft after use (I actually could not stop touching it the first time I used it!) and it doesn't leave it feeling dried out.  This stopped the up the couple of spots I could feel were on the way in their tracks and they didn't develop into much at all.  It also leaves my skin feeling so clear and clean afterwards.

I love using this product so much, I'm really glad I took the plunge on this one.  This is a really solid investment and  I know I will replace this once it eventually runs out.

Usual price is £12.50 but as I have said in previous posts, keep a look out for vouchers with money off and also 3 for 2 offer is pretty much on all the time I think.  If you are interested then link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment